Belonging to a healthy local church is vital for all believers. The letters found in the New Testament are written to local communities of believers who had been joined together by the Gospel of Christ (Romans 16:3-5). The people who made up these communities consistently worshiped together (Hebrews 10:24-25), were accountable to one another (Galatians 6:1), encouraged one another (1 Thessalonians 5:11), served one another (1 Peter 4:10) and contended for the Gospel together using their spiritual gifts and financial means to edify the church and move the mission forward (Philippians 1:5, 27; 1 Corinthians 12).
1. Suggested attendance at our parish for 6 months.
2. Read Membership Document.
3. Attend Membership Class.
4. Write out your personal testimony in one page (maximum) and submit to Pastor or leader.
5. Meet with a parish Elder or leader to share your testimony, seek counsel, and pray.
6. Commit to and Sign the Membership Covenant
7. Be recognized on a Sunday in our parish as a Covenant Member.